Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


martes, 10 de junio de 2008

Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness (1989)


Tracklist:

01. Reek Of Putrefaction
02. Exhume To Consume
03. Excoriating Abdominal Emanation
04. Ruptured In Purulence
05. Empathological Necroticism
06. Embryonic Necropsy And Devourement
07. Swarming Vulgar Mass Of Infected Virulency
08. Cadaveric Incubator Of Endoparasites
09. Slash Dementia
10. Crepitating Bowel Erosion



Descargar - Symphonies of sickness

No hay comentarios: