Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Municipal Waste - Waste 'Em All (2003)

Tracklist:

01. The Executioner (Intro)

02. Sweet Attack

03. Mutants of War
04. Knife Fight

05. Drunk as Shit
06. Death Prank
07. Substitute Creature

08. Waste 'em All
09. Toxic Revolution

10. I Want to Kill the President

11. Thrash?! Don't Mind If I Do
12. Dropped Out
13. Blood Hunger
14. Jock Pit

15. The Mountain Wizard

16. Hhidden track



Descargar - Waste 'Em All

No hay comentarios: