Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Municipal Waste - Hazardous Mutation (2005)

Tracklist:
01. Deathripper

02. Unleash the Bastards
03. The Thing

04. Blood Drive

06. Guilty of Being Tight
07. Set to Destruct
08. Hazardous Mutation

09. Nailed Casket
10. Abusement Park

11. Black Ice

12. Mind Eraser
13. Terror Shark
14. The Thrashin' of the Christ
15. Bangover


Descargar - Hazardous Mutation

No hay comentarios: