Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Galneryus - Reincarnation (2008)

Tracklist:

01. Owari Naki, Konoshi
02. Blast Of Hell
03. Blame Yourself
04. Shining Moments
05. Against The Domination
06. Wind Of Change
07. No Exit
08. Stardust
09. Face To The Real
10. Seasons Cry
11. Fairy Tale
12. The Flag Of Reincarnation


Descargar - Reincarnation

No hay comentarios: