Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Galneryus - One For All - All For One (2007)


Tracklist:

01. Red Horizon

02. New Legend
03. The Night Craver
04. Aim at the Top
05. Everlasting

06. Last New Song
07. Don't Touch

08. The Flame
09. Chasing the Wind
10. Sign of Revolution
11. Cry for the Dark
12. The Sun Goes Down



Descargar - One For All - All For One

No hay comentarios: