Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Galneryus - Advance To The Fall (2005)


01. Stillness Dawn (Intro)
02. Silent Revelation
03. Ancient Rage
04. Fate of the Sadness
05. Deep Affection
06. Dream Place
07. Glorious Aggressor (instrumental)
08. Whisper in the Red Sky
09. The Scenery
10. Eternal Regret
11. Quiet Wish
12. Fly with Red Winds (instrumental)
13. Under Threat (bonus Track)


Descargar - Advance To The Fall

No hay comentarios: