Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2008

Sodom - Get What You Deserve (1994)


Tracklist:

01. Get What You Deserve
02. Jabba the Hut
03. Jesus Screamer
04. Delight in Slaying
05. Die Stumme Ursel
06. Freaks of Nature
07. Eat Me
08. Unbury the Hatchet
09. Into Perdition
10. Sodomized
11. Fellows in Misery
12. Tribute to Moby Dick (Instrumental)
13. Silence is Consent
14. Erwachet!
15. Gomorrah
16. Angel Dust (Cover to Venom)


Descargar - Get What You Deserve

No hay comentarios: