Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


sábado, 21 de marzo de 2009

Kreator - Violent Revolution (2001)

Tracklist:

01. Reconquering the Throne
02. The Patriarch
03. Violent Revolution
04. All of the Same Blood (Unity)
05. Servant in Heaven - King in Hell
06. Second Awakening
07. Ghetto War
08. Replicas of Life
09. Slave Machinery
10. Bitter Sweet Revenge
11. Mind on Fire
12. System Decay


Descargar - Violent Revolution

No hay comentarios: