Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


sábado, 21 de marzo de 2009

Kreator - Outcast (1997)

Tracklist:

01. Leave This World Behind

02. Phobia
03. Forever

04. Black Sunrise

05. Nonconformist
06. Enemy Unseen
07. Outcast
08. Stronger Than Before
09. Ruin of Life

10. Whatever it May Take
11. Alive Again

12. Against the Rest

13. A Better Tomorrow



Descargar - Outcast

No hay comentarios: