Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


jueves, 19 de julio de 2012

Scanner - Mental Reservation (1995)

Tracklist:

01. Break the Seal
02. Upright Liar
03. After the Storm
04. Your Infallible Smile
05. Conception of a Cure
06. Into a Brave Man's Mind
07. Out of Nowhere
08. Nightmare
09. Rubberman
10. Wrong Lane Society
11. 20th Century Crusade


Descargar . Mental Reservation

1 comentario:

DEEMON dijo...

Esse album é uma dos meus preferidos de todos os tempos. Esse album na época em que saiu, fazia o Helloween parecer um carro velho!!