Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Avantasia - The Wicked Symphony (2010)

Tracklist:

01. The Wicked Symphony
02. Wastelands
03. Scales Of Justice
04. Dying For An Angel
05. Blizzard On A Broken Mirror
06. Runaway Train
07. Crestfallen
08. Forever Is A Long Time
09. Black Wings
10. States Of Matter
11. The Edge


Descargar - The Wicked Symphony

No hay comentarios: