Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


miércoles, 6 de enero de 2010

Unleashed - Hammer Battalion (2008)


Tracklist:

01. The Greatest of All Lies
02. Long Before Winter's Call
03. Your Children Will Burn
04. Hammer Battalion
05. This Day Belongs to Me
06. Marching Off to War
07. Entering the Hall of the Slain
08. Black Horizon
09. Carved in Stone
10. Warriors of Midgard
11. Midsummer Solstice
12. Home of the Brave
13. I Want You Dead


Descargar - Hammer Battalion

No hay comentarios: