Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


jueves, 7 de enero de 2010

Repulsion - Horrified (1989)

Tracklist:

01. The Stench of Burning Death
02. Eaten Alive
03. Acid Bath
04. Slaughter of the Innocent
05. Decomposed
06. Radiation Sickness
07. Splattered Cadavers
08. Festering Boils
09. Pestilent Decay
10. Crematorium
11. Driven to Insanity
12. Six Feet Under
13. Bodily Dismemberment
14. Repulsion
15. The Lurking Fear
16. Black Breath
17. Maggots in Your Coffin
18. Horrified


Descargar - Horrified

No hay comentarios: