Rock

Heavy Metal

Power Metal

Thrash Metal

Death Metal

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo

Envianos tu Demo/ Send me your Demo
Si con tu banda tienes un Demo no dudes en enviarmelo que lo publicare con Honores dejame un Mensaje en el chatbox o en the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com/ if you have a band, send me your demo and for me is gonna be a honour post your demo... send me a message to the-deadman-valley@hotmail.com

Deadman Playlist


martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

Kreator - Enemy of God (2005)

Tracklist:

01. Enemy of God

02. Impossible Brutality
03. Suicide Terrorist
04. World Anarchy
05. Dystopia

06. Voices of the Dead
07. Murder Fantasies

08. When Death Takes Its Dominion
09. One Evil Comes (A Million Follow)
10. Dying Race Apocalypse
11. Under a Total Blackened Sky
12. The Ancient Plague


Descargar - Enemy Of God

No hay comentarios: